Online Interest Free and Interest Bearing Credit
Why wait to make that special purchase? Whether it's a gift, special occasion or a well-deserved treat, Interest Free Credit gives you the flexibility to spread your payments over 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months depending on the value of your order. All we ask is that you provide us with a minimum 10% deposit*. The maximum repayment period for sale or discounted products is 24 months.
Explore our extensive selection of luxury watches from the world's finest Swiss watchmakers, and discover new and exclusive designs in our exquisite diamond collection.
If you're thinking of applying for Interest Free Credit, please be sure to read our complete guidance information below.
||Minimum Credit Balance
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free Credit is available on Sale items over £350.
- Up to 24 Months Interest Free Credit is available on Sale items over £750.
- Interest Free Credit is unavailable on the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Some terms available online may not be available in our showrooms.
- Interest Free Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any discount, promotional codes or cashback websites unless specified otherwise. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Unfortunately deposits for Interest Free Credit orders cannot be paid using Paypal.
- Interest Free Credit is not available on the following Brands & Models: Omega Snoopy Watch, Omega Olympics Watches, Omega Sale Products, TAG Heuer Sale Products, Omega Commanders Watch, Pre-Owned Watches and Connected Watches
How does Interest Free Credit Work?
- To apply for Interest Free Credit, simply Sign in if you already have an account with us. If you are new to Goldsmiths.co.uk then you will have to create an account.
- Having selected the item you wish to purchase, proceed to checkout and select 'Home Delivery'.
- Next click 'Continue to Payment', selecting Interest Free Credit from the options and click 'Apply for IFC'. We have a number of terms available over 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months, you will only be able to select the payment terms applicable depending on the value of your order.
- You will now be diverted to the application form for your Interest Free Credit plan. Enter all of the information that is applicable to you.
- We will then ask you for your credit card details to place the deposit for your order. Once you are happy with everything, click 'Place Deposit'. Unfortunately, deposits cannot be paid using Paypal or Gift Cards.
- The finance company will process your application and once accepted, we will receive notification. We will ONLY despatch your order once we have received notification that your application has been successful.
Please note when considering returning items bought with Interest Free Credit, the order must be returned in full to Goldsmiths. This means that if, for example, you have purchased three items through Interest Free Credit but would like to return one of those items, then all three items must be returned to us.
If your credit application is declined, you will receive notification via email from our credit partner, V12 Finance, with further instruction on how to dispute the decision.
The credit advertised is provided by one credit provider with whom we have a commercial relationship.
A couple of things to be aware of:
- If you choose Click and Collect you will not be offered Interest Free Credit as a payment option.
- All Interest Free Credit orders must be delivered to your billing address - this is the address your credit card is registered to and the address V12 Finance will review your application against.
- Before your credit application is processed, Goldsmiths will take payment for your selected deposit amount as a Pre-Authorised transaction. If your application is unsuccessful, the deposit will be returned to your account's available balance within 5 working days.
Interest Free Credit FAQs
Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the option to sign your credit agreement. If you are offered the ability e-sign your credit agreement and choose to do so, a PDF of your credit agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the credit agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms. Once you have agreed to the terms of the credit agreement Goldsmiths.co.uk will be notified and you need do nothing more. If you are presented with the ability to print and return your credit agreement you should print the PDF agreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the credit agreement. Note that products will not be allocated to your order until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by V12 Finance. Shipment of your goods will follow soon after your agreement has been returned to our finance company.
Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies. This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all our applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though we are unable to provide you with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant company, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
Consumer Help Desk Experian Limited PO Box 8000 Nottingham NG1 5GX
Equifax Ltd., Credit File Advice Centre. PO Box 1140. Bradford, BD1 5US
Consumer Services, Callcredit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating via these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
To apply for finance, you must be over the age of 18, work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 36 months or more. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online finance to residents of Eire. Homemakers aren't excluded from applying under their own names; however we will require the employment details of your spouse in order to process your application.
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant. Saturday morning deliveries can be arranged if this is more convenient for you.
If you're thinking of making a purchase using Interest Free Credit, discover what's new in our diamond collection or view the latest timepieces in our watch collection.
Interest Bearing Credit
If you're looking for the lowest monthly repayments so your dream purchase doesn't get in the way of your finances, then choose a 9.9% APR finance plan.
Interest-bearing credit is available on selected product and can be taken over 24, 36, 48 & 60 months to offer the most affordable monthly package on orders with a minimum value of £1120.
www.goldsmiths.co.uk is a trading style of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited, Company Number 00146087, Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT; Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority, and acts as a credit broker. Credit is provided by V12 Finance, Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.